With its unique 4-step purification process, uPure 2 water purifier can effectively remove almost all of the known bacteria* in tap water, so you and your family can enjoy pure, clean water every day.
* The bacteria reduction performance test complies with the Japan Water Purifier Association (JWPA) Voluntary Standards for Water Purifiers.The OSIM uPure proves to remove 99.99% of the known bacteria in tap water.
Step 1 Preliminary Filter Large suspended particles like sediments and rusts are removed.
Step 2 Granular Activated Carbon High grade granular activated carbon effectively removes chlorine and odour.
Step 3 Hollow Filament Membrane Microscopic stains, red dust, coliform bacilli, bacteria and protozoa are trapped.
Step 4 Mesh Filter The wire mesh filter acts as a final assurance to safe clean water.
Replaceable Double Filtration Cartridge
Replace your filter cartridge regularly to ensure that the purification process is not compromised.
Quick Check Window It is easy for you to monitor the condition of the filter cartridge. A peek through the quick check window will indicate if a replacement is necessary.
Double filtration cartridge
The double filtration cartridge uses hollow filament membrane and granular activated carbon for highly effective purification.
A. The cartridge before use. B. The discoloured filter indicates cartridge replacement is necessary.
Convenient cartridge replacement indicator
Set cartridge replacement indicator to 5 months* later from start of installation as a reminder to replace the cartridge, so as to ensure the purification process is never compromised.
*Recommended time for replacing cartridge
Water mode selector
Switch to your preferred mode of purified water stream for cooking and drinking, tap water shower for gentle rinsing or tap water stream for heavy duty washing.
Purified water stream
Tap water shower
Tap water stream
uPure 2 comes with an Adaptor Set with 8 different adaptors that fits perfectly with different faucet dimensions.
1. Type A - Fixing ring for 17mm, 18mm and 19mm taps
2. Type B (Grey) - Tanmar and Grohe types
3. Type B (White) - General foaming taps
4. Type C (Blue) - Inner threaded foaming tap for Grohe type taps
5. Type C (White) - Inner threaded foaming tap for KVK taps
6. Type D (Metal ring with 4 screws) - Metal ring with 4 screws